Thursday, March 31, 2011

Welcome back!

Hello Everyone,

Greetings and happy spring. I am very happy to report that the falcon pair on the BRI Peregrinecam is currently incubating four eggs! The first egg was laid on March 18th which was, quite amazingly, also the date of the first egg laid last year.

I would like to apologize for being behind schedule on the blog but I am happy to announce that we have a new 'webcam ambassador' to help with this blog. I am happy to introduce Kate Rotroff. Kate is a wildlife lover and a skilled educator. She is a volunteer at BRI and has now volunteered to help direct the blog posts for the BRI Peregrinecam. She and I will work together to provide accurate updates and information about this nesting pair of peregrine falcons and falcons in general.

Many thanks for enjoying our webcams and please keep in touch.

All the Best,
Patrick Keenan
Outreach Director
BioDiversity Research Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment